Saturday 21 February 2009

Coursework Update

I am so pleased to have finished the Country Project I just had to tell my blog!
I found this to be the toughest piece of work to put together so far......there was just so much information, it was a challenge to focused on the theme I had chosen. But, I worked my boots off this week and managed to get it finished...am happy with the end result - so I am patting myself well and truly on the back!
Aside from exam revision, I have 'only' BM essay and CT presentation and Child Devel Project left to work on now...so these are moving to drawer 'B' and Science revision is moving up to drawer 'A' - where it will reside exclusively for the next two weeks!!
Today is Saturday - I am going out with my daughters and I'm going to enjoy my mind NOT wandering to the educational development of the Solomon Islands!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

hi, Jen
well down you, I havn't start the country project yet because still working on HIV/AIDS essay. I can't do more then one at the time. so the country project need to wait plus I havn't got the idea how am I going to do the project. are we doing it as profilio with information in it or write it as essay/report?

Jen said...

Hi Crystal....Well I have done it as a report. If you are in Tuesday I will show you the format if you like...though I can't print it yet as I am waiting for a new unk cartridge for my home printer....you can look on my lap top though...just remind me in class.